FULL TIME / PERMANENT CONTRACT
Due to continued success and a high work load we are looking to strengthen their existing team and
appoint a Dublin based Senior Mechanical Contracts Manager to join our team.
Dominic O’Connor Ltd. is an industry leader in Mechanical Building Services who has proven track
records of successfully delivering major projects including education, student accommodation and
The role of Mechanical Contracts Manager is managing contracts efficiently to ensure that works are
completed according to contract specifications and within agreed timescales and budget. You must
be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and prior experience on similar projects.
• Work in conjunction with Project Managers and Project Engineers to help develop all aspects of
• Delivering projects on time and within budget.
• Interface with the Client and other disciplines at project meetings.
• Producing a detailed programme of works in line with the contract requirements and ensuring
projects meet the programmed dates.
• Liaising with Health & Safety Manager regarding any HSQE issues or concerns.
• Liaising with Project Managers regarding progress and monitoring of each project
• Monitoring progress on site with senior site foreman.
• Assisting with submitting variations and finalising Final Account.
• Responsible for reporting weekly to the Managing Director on all projects.
• Understand and comply with our EHS polices in all aspect of your work.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Experience in management / supervisory position or equivalent site experience.
• Extensive knowledge of current regulations including health and safety.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
• Must have a desire to learn, work in a team environment, and have a positive attitude
• Full clean driving licence and permit to work in Ireland.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and would like to join a highly reputable
company with opportunity to gain vast experience and expand your career, please email your CV to