FULL TIME / PERMANENT CONTRACT
With continuous development and expansion Dominic O’Connor Ltd. are looking to employ a
Mechanical Project Manager in the Dublin region.
Dominic O’Connor Ltd. is an industry leader in Mechanical Building Services who has proven track
records of successfully delivering major projects in industries such as education, commercial,
pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and transport.
The role of Mechanical Project Manager is to support the Contracts Manager with projects from
start to finish and to carry out work such as; completion of design interrogation, technical
submittals, procurement schedules, project coordination / site planning, liaising with suppliers,
Design Teams and Main Contractors, enforcing standards and ensuring installations are complete to
the highest standards and to ensure projects are completed and handed over within programme and
budget. The Mechanical Project Manager are expected to assist the Mechanical Site Foreman when
• Work in conjunction with Principal Designers / Engineers to help develop all aspects of a project
• Interface with Engineers and Design Team from other disciplines
• Interface with the Client and other disciplines at project meetings
• Ability to assist projects with Contracts Manager
• Understand and comply with our EHS polices in all aspect of your work.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD and MS office.
• Must have a desire to learn, work in a team environment, and have a positive attitude
• Experience drafting and basic knowledge of the following:-
Understands industry standards for mechanical installation.
Understands and can perform all modes of drawing checking
Understands importance of Vendor information
Understands tie-ins and their requirements and develops tie-in lists
Understands and applies survey information
Ability to perform a complete check on all or any drawings in the drawing package
Interfaces with clients on technical terms
Tracks progress of job from schedule and cost standpoint
Communicates job requirements and design intent to others working under you
• Full clean driving licence and permit to work in Ireland.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and would like to join a highly reputable
company with opportunity to gain vast experience and expand your career, please email your CV to