FULL TIME / PERMANENT CONTRACT
Due to continued success and a high work load we are looking to strengthen their existing team and
appoint a Dublin based Senior Mechanical Site Foreman to join our team.
Dominic O’Connor Ltd. is an industry leader in Mechanical Building Services who has proven track
records of successfully delivering major projects including education, student accommodation and
The role of Mechanical Site Foreman will be required to be hard working, have an excellent
knowledge of LPHW and Water services, ventilation, sanitary ware, etc.
Responsible for leading a project with direct contact with Main Contractor’s Site Foreman and the
Have a hands on approach to get the project completed on time and be astute and able to make
decisions on site and manage 8-10 employees.
Creating and enforcing employee schedules and construction timelines.
Delivering time requirements to ensure cost does not exceed the construction budget.
Ensuring works are completed to a high standard.
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Experience in management / supervisory position or equivalent site experience.
• Extensive knowledge of current regulations including health and safety.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have a desire to l work in a team environment and have a positive attitude
• Full clean driving licence and permit to work in Ireland.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and would like to join a highly reputable
company with opportunity to gain vast experience and expand your career, please email your CV to