We are extremely pleased to be ISO 9001:2008 certified for our quality management system and OHSAS: 18001 certified for our occupational health and safety management system.
This achievement is one we are extremely proud of, as it demonstrates our continual commitment to providing the highest quality service to our Clients and further establishes Dominic O’Connor Ltd. as a leader in Mechanical Services.
Our certification of compliance recognises that every project undertaken by Dominic O’Connor Ltd. comes with the assurances that it will be completed to the highest international quality standards and it will be fully complaint with all safety, health and environmental legislation.
Dominic O’Connor Ltd. guarantees quality mechanical engineering and our objectives for quality control are as follows:-
- To meet and exceed the quality standards set down by the Client and their Design Team.
- To have a constructive customer interface at all times.
- Stringently adhere to our Quality Management System and continuously review, measure and assess our systems through effective auditing and correction procedures.
- Guarantee provision of adequate resources and personnel with clearly defined responsibilities.
- Provision of a Quality Manager responsible to the Managing Director of the company for maintaining standards and periodically reviewing and updating procedures in conjunction with senior staff.
- Ensure appropriate training for all employees in maintained and encouraged in order to uphold our high skill levels.
- All sites will have a site specific quality plan resulting in all projects being completed on time, within budget and in a safe manner.
- Commitment to producing records with demonstrate the achievements of Client’s requirements.